Salesforce Developer Course Syllabus
Session : 1 – CRM – Customer Relationship Management
- What is CRM (Customer Relationship Management)?
- CRM Basic entities
- Sub Modules of CRM
- Existing CRMs
Session : 2 – Salesforce.com Introduction
- What is Salesforce.com?
- Why Salesforce.com?
- Different editions in Salesforce.com
- How to sign up for Developer Edition?
Session : 3 – Salesforce.com Basic Navigations
- What are Records?
- What are Related Lists?
- Action Column
- Help Links
Session : 4 – Development in Salesforce.com
- Custom Settings
- Visualforce Components
- Difference between Developer, Configuration only and Full Sandboxes.
- Adding controller to Visualforce page
- Apex Classes
- Custom Labels
- Adding Error message in Visualforce page
- Unit testing
- Batch Apex
- Database.SavePoint and Database.Rollback
- Force.com IDE installation
- Salesforce to Salesforce connection
- Calling Apex method from Custom Button
- Java to Salesforce connection
- Fetching data from another Salesforce organization
- Date Picker in Visualforce page
- With Sharing and Without Sharing in Apex Classes
- List, Set and Map collection data types
- Moving Components from one organization to another organization
- Creating table in VF using apex:panelGrid
- Standard Controller, Custom Controller and Extensions
- How to create a Sandbox in Salesforce?
- How to login into Sandbox in Salesforce?
- How to create Inbound Change set?
- How to create Outbound Change set?
- Adding help text for apex:inputText
- Debugging Apex code
- Try and Catch block
- Governor Limits in Salesforce.com
- Hide and Show in Visualforce page
- Date and Datetime
- Coding Standard in Salesforce
Thanks for the best ever Training. I did my Android Course here. Trainer is very good in knowledge. They provides the best ever Support to me.