Session : 1 – INTRODUCTION TO WINDOWS ADMINISTRATION:
- Introduction to various Windows operating systems
- Installing various Windows operating systems
- Post installation configurations
- Local User administration
- Introduction to various server roles
- Domain User administration
- Assigning folder permissions
- Introduction to Domain Trees and Forests
- Various backup processes
- FSMO roles and its uses
- Optimization for peak performances
- Importance for Windows updates
Session : 2 – Introduction to Windows OS
- What is an Operating system?
- Who are the various OS vendors?
- Difference between Client and Server OS?
- Different types of editions
- Prerequisites to install
- Hardware requirements
Session : 3 – Installation of Windows Operating System:
- What are the various pre requirements for installing a Windows OS?
- What is partitioning in a HDD?
- File Systems and types of File systems
- Various editions of Windows client and Server OS
- Various Licensing types
- Remote installation of Windows 7 OS
Session : 4 – Features of Windows 7 operating system:
- Windows Taskbar
- Jump Lists
- Pinning of applications and folders
- Desktop Gadgets
- Windows 7 Themes
Session : 5 – Post Installation Configurations:
- Configuring VM for various volumes
- Minimum VM sizes for various OS
- Assigning paths for various applications
- Assigning Hostnames for the machines
- Assigning IP addresses
Session : 6 – Disk Partitions
- Types of Disk
- Types of Partitions
- Types of volumes
Session : 7 – Licensing of Windows Server / Clients
- What is License?
- Types of License
Session : 8 – Local User Administration:
- Creating Local Users
- Creating Local Groups
- Assigning permissions for Local Users and Groups
Session : 9 – User Profiles and Quotas
- Types of Local User Profiles
- Managing profiles
- Setting quotas for users
Session : 10 – Local Security Policy / Firewall Infrastructure:
- Types of Policies
- Implementing security Policy
- Configuring Policy settings
- Configure Windows Firewall
Session : 11 – Creating DHCP Infrastructure:
- Adding DHCP server role
- Creating scopes and super scopes
- Understanding DHCP options classes
Session : 12 – Configuring DNS Zone Infrastructure:
- Types of Lookup zones.
- Zone and Record creations.
- Testing Lookups
Session : 13 – Installing Domain Controllers:
- What is Domain?
- Purpose of domain creation
- Installing a Domain Controller with Windows server 2008
- Installing a new Windows server 2008 forest
- Configuring Domain settings
Session : 14 – Domain User Administration:
- Creating and managing Domain Users
- Creating and managing Domain groups
Session : 15 – Folder Security:
- File system types
- Setting ACL permissions
Session : 16 – Home / Drive Mappings
- What is Drive mapping?
- Configuring drives to get mapped for users.
Session : 17 – Configuring IIS Server
- Adding IIS server role
- Configuring and Managing Websites
- Assigning Aliases names for sites
Real Time infrastructure Test:
- Real Time network / Infrastructure
- Creating / Setting Configuration by Scenarios
List of tasks the leaner can accomplish after completing this Windows Server Administration Training:
- Install Windows Client and Server operating systems (Windows 7, Windows server 2003, Windows server 2008)
- Administer Local Users and Groups
- Install and configure various server roles like DHCP, DNS, ADDS, IIS.
- Administer Domain Users and Groups
- Understand the start up process for various Windows Operating Systems
- Optimise the systems for peak performances
- File Systems ACL settings
- Securing the environment by policy
- Install and Configure Server Core installations
- Configure Windows Firewall
Thanks for the best ever Training. I did my Android Course here. Trainer is very good in knowledge. They provides the best ever Support to me.