Session : 1 – Java Basics:
- What are Classes and Objects?
- What are Methods and Functions?
- What is Inheritance?
- What is Encapsulation?
- Constructors and Destructors?
- Sample Java program via notepad and command prompt?
- Sample Java program via Eclipse tool?
Session : 2 – Introduction to JMeter:
- What is JMeter?
- History of JMeter.
- Pros and cons of JMeter.
- Pre-requisites to install JMeter.
Session : 3 – Configuring JMeter in Easy Steps:
- Sharing software’s and relevant dependencies.
- Installing suitable version of Java.
- Setting up environment variables for JMeter and Java.
Session : 4 – Components of JMeter:
- Test Plan
- Thread Groups
- Config Elements
- Pre Processors
- Post Processors
Session : 5 – How to do scripting with Recording and Replay Functionality:
- How to record?
- Dos and Don’ts during recording.
- How to replay?
- Dos and Don’ts during replay.
- How to debug the recorded code?
Session : 6 – Data Driven or Parameterization using CSV files:
- Data driven of input data using inbuilt JMeter control.
- Parameterization of input data from EXCEL sheet.
- Live example with parameterized script.
Session : 7 – Page Verification and Validation:
- Validating the web pages using JMeter controls
- Ensuring that all the web pages are loaded during execution.
- Live example with page verification and validation.
Session : 8 – Handling Dynamic Web Pages:
- Doing Scripting in such a way that it should not fail even the web pages changes dynamically for every loop.
- Introducing the concept called correlation to handle dynamic web pages recording and replay.
- Live example with scripting on dynamic applications.
Session : 9 – Different Types of Testing using JMeter:
- Load/Stress testing: how to design and execute load test using JMeter controller.
- Endurance Testing: How to design and execute endurance test or long lasting testing.
- Functional Automation Testing: How to do automation testing using JMeter.
- Regression Testing: How to do testing on regressive/repeated test cases
- Database Testing: How to put load on particular database query and get the response time of the respective query.
Session : 10 – Performing Distributed Testing:
- Configuration for doing distributed testing.
- How to share the test across the computers which are in different locations.
- How to share the load injectors to share the virtual users during load test.
Session : 11 – Other Important Features of JMeter that we cover:
- Plugin for generating automated load test results and graphs
- Plugin for Server Monitoring of apache servers
- Plugin for Load testing on Oracle Database
- Result analysis with third party website.
- Handling web service based applications.
Session : 12 – By the End of the Session:
- We will provide you all the paper works done by us.
- We will provide certificate from our institute for every successful completion of course.
- We will guide you other technologies that we offer on the relevant subject, that you could make use of.
- You will be one among the capable JMeter resource wanted by the reputed corporates.
Thanks for the best ever Training. I did my Android Course here. Trainer is very good in knowledge. They provides the best ever Support to me.