Salesforce Developer Training Syllabus(Duration-30hrs)
- Introduction & Tools
- Purpose of Visualforce
- MVC Architecture.
- Variables & Expressions.
- Standard Controllers and Standard List Controllers
- Custom Controllers and Controller Extensions
- Passing Parameters & Pagination
- Using Static Resources and Custom Components
- Styling VF pages
- Overriding Buttons, Links and Tabs with VF
- Advanced examples.
- Introduction to Apex
- Purpose of Apex
- Triggers & its Implementation
- Invoking Apex
- Classes, Objects
- Asynchronous Apex & its Operation
- Governor Limits
- Debugging Apex
- Test Class
- DML Operations
- Static & Non-Static Implementation
- Managed & Unmanaged Packages
- Change Sets
- Preparing your Sandbox Org
- Sandbox & its Types
Module 1: Building Application with Force.com (Duration-1hr)
Module 2: Controllers (Duration-11hrs)
Module 3: Apex (Duration-6hrs)
Module 4: Apex Scheduling (Duration-8hrs))
Module 5: Deploying (Duration-4hrs)
Thanks for the best ever Training. I did my Android Course here. Trainer is very good in knowledge. They provides the best ever Support to me.